Here you will find advice on how to improve in City Watch, how to successfully defeat Surge as a guild, and other important little tips and tricks.
City Watch –
City Watch is the best source of gold in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode. You can do it on Normal and Hard modes – the only difference being that in hard, heroes don’t regenerate health between battles.
The main trick to being successful in City Watch is using a wide variety of heroes in early battles, in order to charge all of their special abilities and not using auto – so that they don’t use those abilities when you don’t need.
- For example, in the first battle you may want to go in with Frozone and Yax for cc and heals because typically you won’t take much damage, so you’ll be able to charge their abilities with auto-attacks.
- You want to do this in the first 3 levels with as many heroes as you can so that you have a wide variety of characters that can rotate in on more difficult levels and do instant damage or heal your team to full.
- Nick Wilde is VERY good in city watch because his white skill stacks up to 5x and he keeps the stacks between fights.
Surge Tips –
On easy and medium, you should typically only be doing sections 10+ since you only need to clear 4 regions to move onto the next wave. 10+ are easiest regions to clear and even though 1-9 offer slightly more gold and may have a pretty star over them for you to hit, hitting the easier ones will allow you to clear more and ultimately earn more.
- To maximize your efficiency the best method is to use a hire for every attack, along with 3-4 of your own heroes (as long as they are skilled).
- Use your non-skilled or low skilled heroes together with a hire against very weak lines, using the same method.
- As long as you know which heroes counter the ones you’re attacking and you use your skills together, you’ll be fine with 4 heroes until higher difficulty surge.
For hard and very hard surge it’s a bit different. For those difficulties, you’ll want to focus on spots 10-27 until about wave 6-7 and then start mixing in regions 1-9. You have to begin worrying about team levels on each spot more than the overall power, at team level 67-68 enemies begin resisting attacks much more frequently.
Team Power –
A question I see frequently is, “How do I increase my team power fast?” and the answer is simple, buy diamonds and spend them on 10x crates for heroes and hero tokens, then max them out. Now I know that’s a crappy answer, but it really is the only way to increase your power quickly.
There is an alternative and efficient way which is not as quick or as exciting, but it works.
- The best way to increase your power is to focus on a handful of heroes, preferably high tier ones that can be farmed in elite like Mr. Incredible or Nick Wilde.
- Once you’ve decided who to focus, use your daily stamina to farm hero chips in order to unlock them or to increase stars, farm their equipment for promotions, and increase their skills.
- If you have the monthly plan, use your daily diamonds to purchase energy 2x at 50 diamonds each time, in order to farm more hero chips for both your primary heroes (high tier ones) and for secondary ones that are good healing or CC like Yax and Frozone.
Diamond Crate Preview –
If you have saved enough diamonds to buy a x10 crate (2590 Diamonds) and are iffy on buying it because you aren’t sure what you’ll get, you can get a little preview before your purchase!
- First you’ll want to be in the diamond crate window, where it says BUY 1 and BUY 10.
- Next you put your phone into “airplane mode” and quickly return to the crate and press where BUY 1 or BUY 10 would be, depending on which one you would like to see.
- It will show you what the reward will be, if it shows “reconnecting” just click the “back/previous” button on your phone and it will get rid of the reconnect window for you to see the rest.
- If you don’t like what you see, close out the app (if it hasn’t already force closed on you). If you do like what you see, you can try shutting off airplane mode or returning to the app and purchasing that crate!
*Note that the crate/crates will have the same items until you either purchase them or when a new hero comes out.
What other things do you need help on? Let me know firstname.lastname@example.org